Features of G Series Belt Conveyor Central Mix Batch Plant
1. Equipped with JS1000C twin-horizontal-axis compulsory mixer;
2. The discharge height is 3.8m and it can stir kinds of concrete;
3. The aggregate storage hopper has a sensor to avoid repeating of feeding material;
4. The conveyor head adopts closed-end structure to reduce the dust; and there are access plate and downspouting at its bottom to keep the site clean;
5. The main machine adopts the Italian WAM dust collector;
6. HLS60/80 employs Japanese SMC cylinder (solenoid pilot actuated valve), the Italian speed reducer (mixing console) and Schneider Electric parts;
7. HLS100/150/200 is equipped with additive metering tube; the Italian WAM Butterfly Valves and BONFIGLIOLI reducer (mixing console), Japanese SMC cylinder and solenoid pilot actuated valve, etc.
8. In order to satisfy the demands of different field and situation, the aggregate belt conveyor of this series equipment can adopt 18°and 25°, and it is suitable for medium invested ready-mix concrete plants.
Application of G Series Central Mix Batch Plant
As an important concrete equipment, this G series central mix batch plant is suitable for stirring hard and dry concrete and it is widely used in the project construction like large scale building, water and electricity, roads and other projects, and also in medium scale precast concrete plant and ready-mix concrete plant.
|Production capacity (m3/h)||120||180||240||270||300|
|Power (kW)||2 x 37||2 x 55||2 x 75||2 x 75||2 x 90|
|Output capacity (m3)||2||3||4||4.5||5|
|Aggregate size (gravel/cobble stone) (mm)||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80||≤60/80|
|Batch bin||Capacity (m3)||underground bin||underground bin||underground bin||underground bin||underground bin|
|Belt conveyor deliverability (t/h)||600||800||1000||1000||1000|
|Weighing scope and measuring accuracy||Aggregate (kg)||4 x (2000±2%)||4 x (3000±2%)||4 x (4000±2%)||4 x (4500±2%)||4 x (5000±2%)|
|Fly ash (kg)||400±1%||600±1%||800±1%||900±1%||1000±1%|
|Discharging height (m)||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8|