Suitable for the material with the compressive strength less than 320MPa, the PEX jaw crusher is generally employed for medium and fine crushing of the ore, rock, and other materials. This rock crushing machinery is extensively used in certain industries, including mining, metallurgy, building material, transportation, ceramics, chemical industry, electric power, infrastructure construction, etc. It enjoys sound reputation because of the following features.
1. Engineered with reasonable structure, the jaw crusher has stable and reliable operating performance.
2. Large size reduction ratio and high production capacity.
3. The jaw crushing equipment is distinguished by low noise, low energy consumption, and less quick-wear parts, reducing the maintenance cost, accordingly.
4. The multi-pass welding, as well as the internal stress elimination technology, makes for high-strength of the machine body for the jaw breaker.
5. Precision machining and assembling technology help achieve superior interior quality of the jaw crusher.
6. Multilayer labyrinth seal ensures long lifespan of the bearings.
7. New locking technology results in short maintenance time.
|Model||Inlet Size (mm)||Max. Material Granularity (mm)||Size of Finished Product (mm)||Speed of Main Shaft (r/min)||Production Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (kW)||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight (t)|
|PEX-250 x 1000||250 x 1000||≤210||25-60||345||10-40||30||1340 x 1925 x 1400||5.7|
|PEX-250 x 1200||250 x 1200||≤210||25-60||345||15-50||37||1495 x 2125 x 1400||6.8|
|PEX-300 x 1300||300 x 1300||≤250||25-90||310||20-70||75||1670 x 2156 x 1550||9.0|
|PEX-300 x 1500||300 x 1500||≤250||25-120||300||30-100||75||-||-|