Specially offered for limestone, coal gangue, gypsum, shale and other medium-hard and brittle material with the compressive strength less than 180MPa, the impact crusher is extensively employed by the industries such as building material, electric power, chemical industry, mineral separation, mining, road and bridge construction, infrastructure construction, and so on, for rough, medium and fine crushing.
1. The advanced design of the impact crusher contributes to the strong structure and optimal shock resistance of the product.
2. This impact crushing machine is suitable for the material with big granularity. The high rate of finished product and good particle shape make the construction machinery quite popular.
3. With powerful crushing capacity, the rough, medium and fine crushing of the material can be achieved at one stroke, with our eco-friendly impact crusher.
4. Energy-saving, the impact crusher is capable of increasing the production capacity by 30%. Apart from that, the flaky and elongated particles, as well as the powder contained in the crushed material, are reduced by 20%.
5. The hammerhead and the sieve plate are made of Cr-Mn alloy, with optimal shock resistance and abrasion resistance.
|Model||Max. Feed Material Side Length (mm)||Granularity of Discharged Material (mm)|| Handling Capacity
|Motor Power(kW)|| Overall Dimensions
|PC0808||400||≤40||30-50||45||1518 x 1710 x 1600||4|
|PC0810||500||≤40||60-90||75||1918 x 1850 x 1904||5.1|
|PC1010||600||≤40||80-120||90-110||1978 x 2089 x 2022||5.3|
|PC1210||600||≤40||90-150||110-132||1978 x 2260 x 2057||6.8|
|PC1312||700||≤40||120-180||132-160||2072 x 2322 x 2217||8.5|
|PC1513||700||≤40||130-250||160-180||2236 x 2596 x 2340||12.5|
|PC1515||800||≤70||180-350||220-250||2612 x 2780 x 2861||19|
|PC1815||800||≤70||200-400||250-280||2808 x 2878 x 3080||24|
|PC1817||900||≤70||280-480||2 x 160||3022 x 3200 x 3168||28|
|PC2018||900||≤70||350-550||2 x 220||3222 x 3400 x 3368||37|
|PC2022||1000||≤70||400-600||2 x 315||3622 x 3500 x 3768||130|