The WPC impact crusher is generally used for rough, medium, and fine crushing of limestone, coal gangue, gypsum, shale, and other medium-hard and brittle material with the compressive strength less than 180MPa. The material crushing device is warmly welcomed by the industry such as building material, electric power, chemical industry, mineral separation, road and bridge construction, and infrastructure construction.
1. The advanced technology of the impact crusher enables strong structure and good shock resistance.
2. Suitable for material in large size, the automatic impact crusher helps to achieve fine crushing, with the powder content up to 50%-70%.
3. With our energy-saving impact crusher, the rough, medium, and fine crushing can be completed at one stroke.
4. Compared with similar product in the industry, our impact crusher helps users improve the production capacity by 30%.
5. Utilizing hammerhead and sieve plate made of Cr-Mn alloy, our product has outstanding shock resistance and abrasion resistance.
|Model||Inlet Size (mm)||Max. Feed Material Side Length (mm)||Granularity of Discharged Material (mm)||Motor Power (kW)||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight (t)|
|WPC0808||940 x 600||400||<10||45||1518 x 1710 x 1600||4.3|
|WPC0810||942 x 680||500||<10||75||1918 x 1850 x 1904||5.3|
|WPC1010||1142 x 680||600||<10||90-110||1978 x 2089 x 2022||7.2|
|WPC1210||1342 x 680||600||<10||110-132||1978 x 2260 x 2057||7.9|
|WPC1312||1420 x 700||700||<15||132-160||2072 x 2322 x 2217||10.7|
|WPC1513||740 x 1600||700||<15||160-180||2236 x 2596 x 2340||13.2|
|WPC1515||798 x 1600||800||<15||220-250||2612 x 2780 x 2861||18.8|
|WPC1815||980 x 1600||800||<20||250-280||2808 x 2878 x 3080||21|
|WPC1817||1000 x 1900||900||<20||2 x 160||3022 x 3200 x 3168||26|